Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Shoes will arrive in the Philippines

Shoes, it is the most important gear a runner has to choose.

Imagine running 21km with a target of 150 minutes. That is about 25,000 steps, and if you have the wrong shoes on, I am sure that you will have INJURIES!.

That's what I got out of my Class A Nike Presto bought from Cartimar.

My Class A Nike Presto

I know you should buy only originals to get the satisfaction coming from its materials but hey, I did not imagine I would join this year's Greentennial Half-Marathon. Also, I thought that Class A would be enough. And I thought wrong.

I should get myself a better pair of shoes. Size 8.5 US.

I am planning to join another half-marathon this coming July 24th. It's the Rexona Run! and going on with my Presto would mean suicide.

My right knee tendon aches every run as well as my left ankle due to uncomfortable squeeze when my feet touches the floor on a 15km/hr impact steps. I can not afford any bad injuries if I would still want to target finishing my first Marathon on next year's Condura Skyway run.

And I don't think my old Nike would still want to run another mile.

Is that my pinky finger sticking out?

When I heard that a new pair of shoes would hit the country, I immediately wanted to check them out. I really want to feel lighter On Running and improve my PRs (Personal Records).

And most of all, I think I can reach the sky with the Cloudrunner.

I am sure I can FLY higher with a better pair of KICKS.
I would definitely watch out for these kicks on their Facebook fan page: On Running.


UPDATE:

Here is a preview of the incoming kicks.



1 comment:

  1. A runner deserve a good quality pair of trainers. It helps to improve the training ang gives confort as well.

    ReplyDelete